Biographical information on the residents from the Werribee Shire who served in World War One, 1914-1918.
The original project started by researching only the 376 names listed on the Werribee RSL Honor Board.
During this research, we discovered other Honor Boards held throughout the municipality.
Many names of soldiers and nurses from Wyndham were not listed on the Werribee RSL Honor Board. These names now form what we now refer to as the Supplementary List : ANZAC Project 1914-1919.
Following is a list of known Honor Boards in the municipality:
- Werribee RSL Honor Board, 2A Synnot Street, Werribee.
- St. Thomas' Presbyterian Church Honor Board (now Crossroads Uniting Church), Watton Street, Werribee [Current location unknown]
- Christ Church Little River Honor Board, Christ Church, 48-50 Rothwell Road, Little River
- Wyndham Presbyterian Church, 116-120 Black Forest Road, Wyndham Vale
- Metropolitan Farm Werribee Roll of Honor, Melbourne Water Western Treatment Plant, Cocoroc
- Little River Roll of Honor, Little River Mechanics Institute Hall, 8 Rothwell Road, Little River
- St Thomas Church of England Honor Board, (now St. Thomas' Anglican Church Werribee), 117 Synnot Street, Werribee
- [Werribee] State School Honor board - now held at Werribee Primary School, 2 Deutgam Street, Werribee.
- Supplementary List : ANZAC Project 1914-1918 - a list of soldiers and nurses found during our research that are not named on any of the above Honor Boards