Location: unknown.This photograph was donated by Miss Ellen Bell of 'Maxdale' Tarneit Road, Werribee. The unnamed lady was Muriel. The White Laundry was established in the early 1920's by Mrs. Salter. The business was eventually sold by Mrs Salter to the McDonald family who sold it to Northmores in 1934 after operating it for several years. Neville Hudson took over the business ~1947 and eventually phased out the laundry side by concentrating on dry cleaning.