Wyndham History
Menu

Browse Items

Total item(s) : 11
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/227.jpg

Formerly St. Thomas' Presbyterian church, now called the Crossroads Uniting Church (2004).
The building is classified by the National Trust.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/228.jpg

Formerly St. Thomas' Presbyterian church, now called the Crossroads Uniting Church (2004). The building is classified by the National Trust.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/125.jpg

Little River goods shed is classified by the National Trust.
In the 1800s, convicts were housed under the station.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/11.jpg;http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/95.jpg

The house was built of wattle and daub construction for the Ison family. The bricks were quarried on the property. It is classified by the National Trust and is currently owned by the Rowe family.From: Wyndham | Our story / Geoff Hocking,…
Article

A large pastoral holding once owned by the Chirnside family well known for the 1876 Italianate Renaissance mansion.
histproject_2026_scan174.JPG

A brick single storey Edwardian building located on a corner site close to the railway station and the new town centre.

A church complex comprising a church, a manse, a church hall and grounds. Building is constructed of bluestone with Barrabool sandstone used for quoins and detailing.
Article

Railway station building with details of its original form and construction still evident in its form, materials and some architectural details. The impact of a fire in 1927 resulting in a reshaping of the building.
Article

RAAF Base at Point Cook comprising a number of distinctive structures and other features.

Ask a question