Wyndham History
Menu

Browse Items

Total item(s) : 11

A church complex comprising a church, a manse, a church hall and grounds. Building is constructed of bluestone with Barrabool sandstone used for quoins and detailing.
Article

A bluestone homestead comprising an 1870s two storey section with two single storey wings with bay windows added in 1880s.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/11.jpg;http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/95.jpg

The house was built of wattle and daub construction for the Ison family. The bricks were quarried on the property. It is classified by the National Trust and is currently owned by the Rowe family.From: Wyndham | Our story / Geoff Hocking,…
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/125.jpg

Little River goods shed is classified by the National Trust.
In the 1800s, convicts were housed under the station.
Article

RAAF Base at Point Cook comprising a number of distinctive structures and other features.
histproject_2026_scan174.JPG

A brick single storey Edwardian building located on a corner site close to the railway station and the new town centre.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/227.jpg

Formerly St. Thomas' Presbyterian church, now called the Crossroads Uniting Church (2004).
The building is classified by the National Trust.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/228.jpg

Formerly St. Thomas' Presbyterian church, now called the Crossroads Uniting Church (2004). The building is classified by the National Trust.
Article

A large pastoral holding once owned by the Chirnside family well known for the 1876 Italianate Renaissance mansion.

Ask a question