Wyndham History
Menu

Browse Items

Total item(s) : 10
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/250.jpg

An aerial photograph of Werribee Mansion and surrounds.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/251.jpg

A black and white photograph showing Werribee Mansion and surrounding grounds. The Werribee River and golf course is in the background.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/242.jpg

Photograph of the Werribee Mansion with the pond and a sculpture of a crane.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/240.jpg

Werribee Mansion and some of the formal gardens in the foreground.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/202.jpg

The Mansion was taken over as a Catholic seminary in 1923 and sold to the Victorian government in 1973.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/179.jpg

The long driveway leading to The Werribee Park Mansion.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/313.jpg

The lake at Werribee Park.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/315.jpg

Second floor of Werribee Mansion, showing area at the top of the stairs.
Chirnside (Corpus Christi) Gates.jpg

Large stone entry gates constructed of granite.

Ask a question