Wyndham History
Menu

Browse Items

Total item(s) : 2
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/219.jpg

In the 1920's this building was the Commercial Bank which closed down in 1939. At the time of the closure the Manager was Mr. Gerald Sexton.  It was owned by Thomas Beasley J.P. whose daughter Maureen ran a dressmaking business. Later Mrs. Mavis (or…
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/220.jpg

For more information see Item 1007.

Ask a question