Wyndham History
Menu

Browse Items

Total item(s) : 9
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/121.jpg

The Church was built in 1862 of corrugated iron.  It was purchased by the Presbyterian Church in 1907 and still in use in 1962.  The Church was burnt down in the fires of 1969.
St Thomas CofE.jpg

A complex of church buildings being 1859 timber Gothic church, 1900 brick church, a brick hall and a Victorian house at the rear.
Police House (former).jpg

A simple cottage comprising three gabled sections with two front sections in brick and rear section in timber.
St Andrews.jpg

A church complex comprising a bluestone church, a later brick church, school and convent (pictured).

A church complex comprising a church, a manse, a church hall and grounds. Building is constructed of bluestone with Barrabool sandstone used for quoins and detailing.
Article

Small bluestone church with cream brick belcote and window trims that suffered some damage in the January 1985 fires.
R5S4.tif

A simple red brick church built in 1857 with a timber bell tower.
LIttle RiverUC.JPG

Former Methodist Church dating from 1869. An important landmark located near the Little River railway station complex.

Ask a question