Wyndham History
Menu

Browse Items

Total item(s) : 10
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/53.jpg

During 1920, the Werribee Settlers Dairying Co-Operative Company had a milk factory in Station Street.  In 1924, the Werribee milk producers sold their Station Street factory to the Federal Milk Company.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/42.jpg

The Lifeguard Milk Factory was located near the railway line at the end of Kelly Street, Werribee.
Mr. Ford was the Manager.
Article

A property consisting of a rendered brick farm house and a cheese room.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/75.jpg

This business was started by the Prentice family shortly after World War 1. There were several girls in the family. They were all good workers and helped establish the business. Jack Pincombe married one of the girls and progressively took over more…
Article

A vacant site located on the corner of the intersection of Wattle Avenue and Princes Highway.
Article

The site of a dairy and house
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/94.jpg

Information suggests that this is William Leake's dairy, built in 1877.
histproject_2026_scan195.JPG

Shire President 1865-1866
histproject_2026_scan190.JPG

Shire President 1924-1925
Shire President 1928-1929
histproject_2026_scan181.JPG

Shire President 1937-1938

Ask a question