Wyndham History
Menu

Browse Items

Total item(s) : 13
Article

A retaining wall and plantings along the river and large trees scattered through a housing estate are all that remains of The Manor, a once grand house with extensive gardens.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/121.jpg

The Church was built in 1862 of corrugated iron.  It was purchased by the Presbyterian Church in 1907 and still in use in 1962.  The Church was burnt down in the fires of 1969.
Article

A site located east of Hopkins Road enclosed by a drystone wall. The remains of bluestone house.
Racecourse hotel.jpg

A two storey building built in several stages.
Cherry Grill.jpg

A simple double fronted brick building built to the property boundary. Generally symmetrical in form with a gabled roof with a parapet parallel to the street frontage.
Article

Farm site with only two timber sheds remaining.
Article

A small bluestone building constructed of bluestone blocks.

Ask a question