Wyndham History
Menu

Browse Items

Total item(s) : 13
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/235.jpg

Wall's Werribee Club Hotel was built in 1885. Pictured is Bridget Wall, George Wall, Gregory Wall and Michael Wall.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/3.jpg

Wall's Hotel on the corner of Watton and Station Streets was built by Michael Wall in 1886.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/78.jpg

Title on photo is 'Main Street Werribee West'.Original photograph is from a fold-out strip 'Join us in a trip around Werribee, Victoria'.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/236.jpg

Site of the present Bridge Hotel.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/41.jpg

Built about 1878 by Patrick Murphy. Owners over the years were the Balfours and the Shields. Was demolished and rebuilt as a home in Cottrell Street near the Ford. Bridge Hotel now stands on the site.
Commercial Hotel.jpg

Two storey hotel located on a prominent corner in Werribee's main shopping street.

Ask a question