This house was located between Methodist Church on left and Parsonage on right. Currently Officeworks (2014) is on this site. Previously Spotlight occupied this site.The site was previously occupied by H.W. Radford, and later owned by Mr. McKinnon.
Photograph of weatherboard cottage located at 4 Synnot Street, Werribee taken about 1895. Pictured are Mrs. J. Maher and her son T. M. Maher.In 1988 it was 4 Synnot Street Werribee and was called 'The Cottage'.
A two storey house located on Farm Road, Werribee occupied by the Blacker family, then Facey family. It was taken over by the Melbourne Metropolitan Board of Works and occupied by R. Larkin and others.
Near Whites Road, this home on Duncans Road was built by Tom Fowler who pioneered pre-fab concrete construction which was later used by Housing Commission to construct two storey homes at Port Melbourne. His house was built of concrete slabs in 1930.…