Wyndham History
Menu

Presbyterian Church,
Truganina.

Citation

“Presbyterian Church,
Truganina.,” Wyndham History, accessed July 10, 2020, http://www.wyndhamhistory.net.au/items/show/1421.
http://web02.wyndham.vic.gov.au:80/hipres/images/local_history/164.jpg
Description

Built in 1862 of corrugated iron. The Church was purchased by the Presbyterian Church in 1907 and still in use in 1962. Note the "Presbyterian Church" sign over the door.

The Church burnt down in the fires of 1969.

Source

Werribee and District Historical Society

Description

Built in 1862 of corrugated iron. The Church was purchased by the Presbyterian Church in 1907 and still in use in 1962. Note the "Presbyterian Church" sign over the door.

The Church burnt down in the fires of 1969.

Title

Presbyterian Church,
Truganina.

Subject

Churches - Truganina, Presbyterian Church, Truganina (Vic.),

Source

Werribee and District Historical Society

Publisher

Wyndham City Libraries

Date

1862

Rights

Not for Loan.

Publication quality prints can be purchased from the Werribee and District Historical Society.

Not to be reproduced without permission from the Werribee and District Historical Society.

Format

image

Language

eng

Type

Still Image

Identifier

9876 - Picture Victoria
164

Comments

Comments

Ask a question