Lowman's Fruit Market was located between Coles supermarket and the Post Office on Watton Street.
Vic Corbut married Frida Lowman. Vic is holding his baby son, Ron. Lowman's Fruit Mart was built about the same time as Fisher's Garage beside it, 1911. It was run by the Lowman family for many years and was sold to Mortland Plant in 1937. Amongst others, a family named Rhynehart ran it.
It was demolished about 1952 for renewal and extensions of Fisher Motors.